Mid-Michigan
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fornwall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4WOL
Nice Pics, Looks like you had a great time. I am planning a trip for the summer from Cali to Michigan, I have done it once but just a straight shot pulling a 30ft trailer. I lived in Berkley for 2 years.
Where in Michigan? I'd be game to say hi...

Reactions: ASNOBODY

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Nice Pics, Looks like you had a great time. I am planning a trip for the summer from Cali to Michigan, I have done it once but just a straight shot pulling a 30ft trailer. I lived in Berkley for 2 years.
Well go slow and enjoy the scenery this time around haha. You driving that beautiful beast in your avatar? I'm in Ferndale, just down the road from Berkley. Gimme a shout, I'll buy you a beer if you're near.

Captain Josh

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid-Michigan
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fornwall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4WOL
If we do go we will be stopping in Jackson, and a few areas close to that, probably stop by Berkley and Dearborn. So basically Detroit metro area, we wont be heading north too much as we do not know anyone up there :), where you are at?
I'm in Lansing, just north of Jackson. I could head down that way easily enough, if you're interested.

Teh_Viking

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ventura Ca
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

Well go slow and enjoy the scenery this time around haha. You driving that beautiful beast in your avatar? I'm in Ferndale, just down the road from Berkley. Gimme a shout, I'll buy you a beer if you're near.
Sweet sounds good, and yes the beast will be coming with me ( as long as i can make everything work out) I've already started planning, I think that is the hardest and most tedious part, haha. Ill keep the thread going with a pic from Michigan.
Sticks smaller Size.jpg