David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
The kids hatched this AM...

NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!

OK, maybe an explanation is necessary... We have ladybugs... LOTS of LADYBUGS. Do you know they have no natural predators? (except me...) They are all over our house every spring and summer. Please! I hate killing things I can't eat... (I once ate a Ladybug that had dropped into my popcorn bowl, thinking it was just a seed... YUK!) I can find no reasonable fact for their existence other than to make mosquitoes look good. OK, they are not that bad, but sheesh, they are still everywhere and it is a bit un-nervring... They are like Zombies you can't shoot... (without detroying a lot of furniture...) :sunglasses:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Just after turn there was a small trail to the right. Shortly after we took the picture we found out its a ranger only trail but its such a cool picture . . . "what could have been".
View attachment 2431
Ah, Okay. We didn't go back to the house, because it was already closed for the day. We were going to go back another day, but never made it. Next time!

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!

OK, maybe an explanation is necessary... We have ladybugs... LOTS of LADYBUGS. Do you know they have no natural predators? (except me...) They are all over our house every spring and summer. Please! I hate killing things I can't eat... (I once ate a Ladybug that had dropped into my popcorn bowl, thinking it was just a seed... YUK!) I can find no reasonable fact for their existence other than to make mosquitoes look good. OK, they are not that bad, but sheesh, they are still everywhere and it is a bit un-nervring... They are like Zombies you can't shoot... (without detroying a lot of furniture...) :sunglasses:
So here in California we BUY BAGS OF LADYBUGS to put on our rose gardens to help eat aphids! I have BOUGHT bags of ladybugs ! LOL...first world problems...

Reactions: Redbear and rgk401

Paul C.

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello from Arkansas, these are all from an iPhone or Android. I'm trying to remember to take more pictures.

IMG_20151114_153002615_HDR.jpg Driving up a route that was new to me after hunting for the day. Iphone Photos 092.JPG Lake Fort Smith on a crisp morning hike.
IMG_20150606_114425589_HDR.jpg
Lunch break while section hiking the Ozark Highlands Trail. He hadn't seen the deer yet.