Advocate III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Gossett
Member #

Capitol reef, Utah

Incredible scenery. We are headed to Capitol Reef in September. Looking for a good place to camp near the park, if you know of any good spots. Otherwise, we will just drive to outside the Park boundary and look for a spot.

TheAdventureIndex

Rank V
Investor

Member III

San Mateo,CA
Member #

How are you guys uploading photos? I don't understand how to use the "Image URL" link on this page.
You can upload the image to a website like imgur.com
Once it's on the website, right click the images and copy image address. Once you do that, you paste it as the "image url" and bam. You've got s picture on the forum. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: theMightyGoose

theMightyGoose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Gossett
Member #

You can upload the image to a website like imgur.com
Once it's on the website, right click the images and copy image address. Once you do that, you paste it as the "image url" and bam. You've got s picture on the forum. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using OB Talk mobile app
Muchas Gracias, Señor.

Reactions: TheAdventureIndex

theMightyGoose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Gossett
Member #

Drinking coffee, enjoying this view, and watching the moonset. What a way to spend a morning.
In that second group of trees, I saw a mountain lion attack a group of deer. One of the most incredible things I've ever seen. It chased three deer into the trees and i'm pretty sure I saw it take one down. It was pretty far away, but still amazing to witness.