Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

As well as topside photography I do a lot of underwater photography - but haven't done any for nearly two years as I am recovering from double knee replacement but hopefully in another six months or so I will be back scuba diving.

One of the things on my bucket list was to photograph a Leafy Seadragon and I managed that a couple of years ago.

Here are two photos of a male Leafy Seadragon with eggs - the eggs are carried on his tail and covered in algae to camouflage them.

I hope you like them.

Karl

2017-01-27-116-Edit-Edit.jpg

2017-01-27-126-Edit.jpg

Alex Brame

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Woodburn, Oregon, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Brame
Member #

As well as topside photography I do a lot of underwater photography - but haven't done any for nearly two years as I am recovering from double knee replacement but hopefully in another six months or so I will be back scuba diving.

One of the things on my bucket list was to photograph a Leafy Seadragon and I managed that a couple of years ago.

Here are two photos of a male Leafy Seadragon with eggs - the eggs are carried on his tail and covered in algae to camouflage them.

I hope you like them.

Karl

View attachment 125134

View attachment 125135
Amazing!...Beautiful photography as well. The clarity and contrast, wow. Thanks for sharing those with us.