Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Some more photos. Some from Death Valley(the dunes near Stovepipe wells/Devils cornfield), In town(Las Vegas along St. Rose Pkwy), looking East, and on road at sunrise. Another that i call "Little Round Top" (in reference to the 'Lord of the Rings) On Beatty Rd, the California side of the Border) Just west of the pass, inside the Parks border..

Attachments

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Wow! Fantastic photos! Are those cell phone pics??
Yes, all the photos i have posted are cell phone shots. Samsung Galaxy Amp prime. Not a top of the line Android phone. Cell camera photo lens have come a long way. They are much better than the digital cameras of just 12 years ago. Pixel counts are so much better now. You no longer need a $1200 dollar Canon or Pentex to get decent shots any more. And the Canons/Pentex cameras nowadays, take as good or better photos than $5000-$10,000 dollar digital cameras of a decade ago. :sunglasses:

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Yes, all the photos i have posted are cell phone shots. Samsung Galaxy Amp prime. Not a top of the line Android phone. Cell camera photo lens have come a long way. They are much better than the digital cameras of just 12 years ago. Pixel counts are so much better now. You no longer need a $1200 dollar Canon or Pentex to get decent shots any more. And the Canons/Pentex cameras nowadays, take as good or better photos than $5000-$10,000 dollar digital cameras of a decade ago. :sunglasses:
Wow.....hard to believe those are phone pics as they are such fantastic pics. Well done!

Heck, my Iphone is now about 3 years old and I can't believe how much better the picture quality is with the new Iphone X's. It's only been 3 years, and there's a huge difference. Time to upgrade!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Jr1125

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler II

Georgia
First Name
Ruben
Last Name
Garza
Member #

Awesome pics everyone. Thanks for letting me enjoy a little bit of everyone’s ventures

Reactions: 1SF4Runner

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign