Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

I don't like it as much as my Sigma 18x300. I have no issues with the 300. The 150x500 has always been a struggle with focus. even when zoomed in. :sob: I read that several folk have experienced the same issue. Sigma now sells a 600mil version that I've read better reviews about. Maybe it's time to upgrade. LOL :sunglasses:
Does it focus in front or behind what you want? Maybe just need calibration? Does your body allow focus fine-tuning per lens? I think it's called micro focus adjustment.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using OB Talk mobile app

DRLExpress

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Estacada OR
Member #

Cully
Thanks for the memories. Grew up in middle TN. Wore out a couple boats skiing on Old Hickory. Numerous times to Fall Creek Falls. Lots of copperheads there. Rappelled down the falls and a friend came face to face with a copperhead on a ledge half way down. Another friends mom got bit on the trail going down to the base.

Doug

Reactions: Cully74

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

Cully
Thanks for the memories. Grew up in middle TN. Wore out a couple boats skiing on Old Hickory. Numerous times to Fall Creek Falls. Lots of copperheads there. Rappelled down the falls and a friend came face to face with a copperhead on a ledge half way down. Another friends mom got bit on the trail going down to the base.

Doug
Nice! It is a pretty place that's for sure. Going to get some pics from out in the Cumberland Plateau soon. I haven't ruin into too many snakes at Fall Creek Falls, but I trust you when you say they're there. LOL.

Sent from my secret moon base...

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

- Sunrise on Loch Ness earlier this year
- Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Brecon Beacons
- Dovers White Cliffs
- Hocking Hills, Ohio where I am from in the states.
- Down the road from where I live now in England
- Iceland trip where I spent 2 nights sleeping in a stock Rav4 last August.

Just a few images from my travels, will follow this thread. More of my work can obviously be found on my website/blog or through instagram.
Great set of images, @ttephotos, very nicely done - I'm wicked envious of some of your locations!

Reactions: ttephotos