Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Der
Last Name
Wotan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE3R
From my CO/UT trip this October. My sunrise view from the campsite in the Uncompahgre wilderness, looking at Mount Sheffield.

Alain (‘Alan’) via OB Talk on iPhone

Dario Carrera

Rank III

Enthusiast II

I like this pic. "The road to nowhere."

Poopie, that was actually my first time visiting the place, and I must say it was simply awe inspiring. As much as cameras are great today, they don't quite transmit the awe factor. I hope to be going back soon. One of the things I love about this country is that is has a huge diversity of ecosystems.

Reactions: Overland USA

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

It's my favorite time of year on the Deschutes. Fishing is winding down and few people visit the lower canyon. The Bighorn sheep sneak down to the river to drink and feed on the fresh greenery that is popping up from the recent rains. It's the perfect time to photograph them. This wasn't the best of days to photograph as the sun had already dipped below the hillside, but I got a few keepers.

BighornSheep-2770.jpg

BighornSheep-2749.jpg

BighornSheep-2782.jpg

BighornSheep-2832.jpg

BighornSheep-2850.jpg

Slow Poke

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Torrez
Member #

From my CO/UT trip this October. My sunrise view from the campsite in the Uncompahgre wilderness, looking at Mount Sheffield.

Alain (‘Alan’) via OB Talk on iPhone
Absolutely love the photos. Planing trip to Utah in April. Hope to see some beautiful sunsets.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Wotan and Beee