Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
One of the 900 plus images taken during our last tour- Sony A65 with 16-50mm lens - iso100- 24mm-1/800. RAW, not edited. My wife like this one- a lot. thought I'd share. Hmmmm -- uploaded image is too big, I'll try again after converting it. Still too big. I'll try mailing it to myself. OK that seems to work.

DSC03683 2.jpeg

Gotham2112

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Sachse, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McGovern
Member #

One of the 900 plus images taken during our last tour- Sony A65 with 16-50mm lens - iso100- 24mm-1/800. RAW, not edited. My wife like this one- a lot. thought I'd share. Hmmmm -- uploaded image is too big, I'll try again after converting it. Still too big. I'll try mailing it to myself. OK that seems to work.

View attachment 269261
Incredible photo! Thank you for sharing!

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@North American Sojourner Magnificent. The more I go out and look at it, the more I remember that there's nothin' wrong with God's green world; it's people that are causing the problems.

But then, people to share the good things with make it all worthwhile.

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Mike is that your donkey? We really want one when we get onto some land and a house.
Zim
Yes, her name is Angel. Her and her sister, Star, are the only two we have left of the original 7. They are both miniatures and as sweet as can be. Here's a pic of them just after being born in our barn.

IMAG0270.jpg