Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Exploring the great outdoors requires highway travel at times. It was extraordinary driving through the Tetons with its majestic scenery from the paved road.
See here:
Finding Tetons
Beautiful images! I love the Teton Range, they’re so jagged and stark. I’ll be there in less than a month. Did you walk to the meadow where Gertrude Lucas’ ashes are interred on the rock? It’s one of my favorite places in the park, very peaceful. There are tons of marmots at the homestead, too, living under the old buildings.

Tommys

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Round Rock, Texas
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Sustaita
Member #

Exploring the great outdoors requires highway travel at times. It was extraordinary driving through the Tetons with its majestic scenery from the paved road.
See here:
Finding Tetons
Beautiful images! I love the Teton Range, they’re so jagged and stark. I’ll be there in less than a month. Did you walk to the meadow where Gertrude Lucas’ ashes are interred on the rock? It’s one of my favorite places in the park, very peaceful. There are tons of marmots at the homestead, too, living under the old buildings.
Hey, thanks for watching. I did not get to the meadows. Fell asleep at the lodge woke up and had to push even further north. Be careful out there!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Some shots from our travels.. shot on an IPhone..

Attachments

Last edited: