Slambo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

NE TN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
Can't make it. I'll be in East TN for a trip I've been planning for a year. Definitely bummed I'll miss this one.
Whereabouts in East TN? I live there and hope to get my 9 year old grandson out that week...we’ll be in a white Rubicon JKU pulling a white Tentrax trailer if you see us!

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Can't make it. I'll be in East TN for a trip I've been planning for a year. Definitely bummed I'll miss this one.
Whereabouts in East TN? I live there and hope to get my 9 year old grandson out that week...we’ll be in a white Rubicon JKU pulling a white Tentrax trailer if you see us!
We’ll be at Brimstone. I’ll either be on a yellow Suzuki 400 or one of their side-by-sides. If you’ll be out there we’d love to run with a local. We’ve never been there. Looks like my truck isn’t allowed on their trails so, it’s been awhile in the making to get out there.

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Despite the rain we have 14 rigs coming to the LBL overland meet up. I should be arriving around 1700 to set up base camp with Sean(organizer). We might bypass 300 lvl trails but there are hundreds of 200 lvls to be explored.
Should be a good time Despite the rain.
See y'all there

Reactions: Hank Outdoors