Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Hey fellas, We are headed to 14-ner fest in Buena Vista, CO Sept 27-29. Any body want to travel with us. Let me know.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
I see you've got a 5th gen 4Runner. Are you selling any 4Runner stuff?
RTT w/ annex
SnoMaster 42S fridge / freezer with slide
Lensun 160 watt portable / folding solar charging system
Little Buddy heater with filter and adapter hose
Coleman LP stove
Front Runner 10 gallon foot well tank with hoses
Water Port

That's about it.

TN_Tacosupreme

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Springfield, TN
Member #

Hey all,

Been MIA from the site lately with work & all but wanted to drop this here if anyones interested. Putting together a trip to carve out a section of the Georgia Traverse Sept 20-22. Leaving Nashville area Friday morning, shooting over to Helen Ga area then working our way back west. Let me know if interested or questions.

Last edited:

Colt Mansfield

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Colt
Last Name
Mansfield
Member #

I'm in Franklin, new to Tennessee. Looking to find some trails to ride this fall.
This is sort of last minute, but a few of us are going up to Land Between the Lakes to trail ride and camp this weekend. Come for the riding, camping, or both. There's a separate thread about it:

JBryant65

Rank 0

Contributor I

Lawrenceburg, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bryant
new member here, from Lawrenceburg, TN. Bought a new 2018 JL and plan on doing some easy trail exploring till I upgrade the jeep. spent 2 days already exploring the dirt devil in Maury, Hickman and Lewis counties for a little practice.

Reactions: TheRealMcCoy

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Wel
new member here, from Lawrenceburg, TN. Bought a new 2018 JL and plan on doing some easy trail exploring till I upgrade the jeep. spent 2 days already exploring the dirt devil in Maury, Hickman and Lewis counties for a little practice.
Welcome on board, Fayetteville TN here.. if you are feeling up hitting the roads give me a shout, be happy to meet up and ride. I am putting my rig together, or should say an ongoing process that is never-ending!

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Jessica and I are thinking about heading to windrock soon. Probably head up early friday or Saturday and camp. Haven't picked a weekend yet but probably weekend of 15th or 22nd November.

Reactions: TheRealMcCoy

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Jessica and I are thinking about heading to windrock soon. Probably head up early friday or Saturday and camp. Haven't picked a weekend yet but probably weekend of 15th or 22nd November.
Cool, I'll keep a watch on this thread, and see what my calendar looks like abut that time frame.

Reactions: Theo

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Sorry for the late notice, between work and everything got to take it when you can. We will head up early 11.22 (Friday) wheel all day and camp (cabin if weather really sucks). If anyone wants to head up with us or met up there Friday or Saturday let me know.