Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Sounds good to me. How does the first weekend in October sound?
I will definitely be making some trips before then, and I will post here if anyone is interested in tagging along.
Yes, that does sound good. I will keep tabs on this thread so to keep up with plans. thanks!

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Count me in on that.
That sounds great! And I'm also up to meet in town with y'all before then? I'm kind of a either right now planner or really far in advance (I hope that makes sense) so I will be at Caliber Coffee at
2513 Lebanon Pike Nashville, TN 37214 (Donelson) at 10 am. Hope to see some of you there!

Nathaniel

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
Nathaniel
Last Name
K
That sounds great! And I'm also up to meet in town with y'all before then? I'm kind of a either right now planner or really far in advance (I hope that makes sense) so I will be at Caliber Coffee at
2513 Lebanon Pike Nashville, TN 37214 (Donelson) at 10 am. Hope to see some of you there!
I'm headed out of town for the weekend or I would stop by. Hope everyone has a good 4th!

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Can we make an event on the calendar? I don't know how to do that or if we can.
Hello Kara, I don't have a calendar to update or modify. I live close to Huntsville AL and can only try and make the meetings in Nashville, or the one someone posted about LBL in Sept of this year. Look at one of the earlier dated posts.

Reactions: Dave_brez

Colt Mansfield

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Colt
Last Name
Mansfield
Member #

I'm happy to put a Nashville/Middle TN meetup together. I live in the middle of town and can think of several places that would be suitable for a crowd and a bunch of rigs. Would people be more interested in weekdays or weekends? Morning, midday, or evening? If we can get a general consensus, I'll make a time and pick a spot.

Nathaniel

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
Nathaniel
Last Name
K
I'm happy to put a Nashville/Middle TN meetup together. I live in the middle of town and can think of several places that would be suitable for a crowd and a bunch of rigs. Would people be more interested in weekdays or weekends? Morning, midday, or evening? If we can get a general consensus, I'll make a time and pick a spot.
Weekend mornings or weekday evenings for me.

Can we make an event on the calendar? I don't know how to do that or if we can.
Re: An LBL meetup in Sept . or Oct. I am not aware of a calendar, but can create a separate thread in the events section of this forum to organize something. Is there any opposition to the weekend of September 20 - 22?

Colt Mansfield

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Colt
Last Name
Mansfield
Member #

Weekend mornings or weekday evenings for me.
I'm in that same boat. A Saturday morning might be ideal. Anyone who wanted could go wheeling afterward.

Re: An LBL meetup in Sept . or Oct. I am not aware of a calendar, but can create a separate thread in the events section of this forum to organize something. Is there any opposition to the weekend of September 20 - 22?
I could do Sept 20-22.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
We just got back from Prudhoe Bay. Recovering after 2 months on the road. We will be in East TN the weekend of September 13th. Hope we can meet up with you guys.

Reactions: Dave_brez and Theo

andybelles

Rank 0

Contributor I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Belles
Hey everyone, I am trying to plan a little camping trip with my girlfriend for a couple weeks from now. Are there any good primitive campgrounds that you don't have to pay for around Tims Ford Lake? Or anywhere somewhat close to the Nashville area?

Reactions: Dave_brez

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign