First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Did you check out/camp at the spot?
I texted him but he never responded. No cell service up there. Maybe he stayed. Lol. We supposed to go up there Friday, but it is supposed to STORM. Might not be able to get down a 300 level road. Probably will rain us out. I will post my findings.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Okay. I checked it out. It i s an amazing secluded spot. Waters edge under massive trees. Gravel surface. No mud. Plenty of firewood / driftwood. Two camp locations. One small and right on the beach. The second under the trees. The spot under the trees is large enough for a small intimate group of three tents. Water is clear. Great spot to float in the water and forget the rest of the world. 20190510_184812.jpeg20190510_183022.jpeg

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Okay. I checked it out. It i s an amazing secluded spot. Waters edge under massive trees. Gravel surface. No mud. Plenty of firewood / driftwood. Two camp locations. One small and right on the beach. The second under the trees. The spot under the trees is large enough for a small intimate group of three tents. Water is clear. Great spot to float in the water and forget the rest of the world. View attachment 98157View attachment 98158
I am here now. Great spot.0513191621.jpeg

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Okay. I checked it out. It i s an amazing secluded spot. Waters edge under massive trees. Gravel surface. No mud. Plenty of firewood / driftwood. Two camp locations. One small and right on the beach. The second under the trees. The spot under the trees is large enough for a small intimate group of three tents. Water is clear. Great spot to float in the water and forget the rest of the world. View attachment 98157View attachment 98158
I am totally using your fire ring. You are right, its a beautiful spot and could easily hold 3 tents.

Reactions: Stickman

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Absolutely! First come first serve out there. When we went this past weekend there were two rigs with Hiker trailers and a different family out there as well. There are a few places to camp though so you should be able to find a spot. Every time I have been out there it has been pretty wind so I just want to prepare you for that.
Thank you. Amazing spot. Loved it!

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

New member here in Nashville. Are there currently any meets in the area? If not what is the interest level in getting something together?
Welcome Nathaniel,

Day trip interest level = high.

Camping trip in 90+ degrees = low to moderate :)

We went to windrock last weekend and it wasn’t too bad. Granted, we had an electric fan running in the tent. I’ll probably plan another fall trip around September and post up in here.

Nathaniel

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
Nathaniel
Last Name
K
Welcome @NashvilleKara and @Tuffmag. I am not aware of any planned trips or recurring meetups, but would be happy to help get something together if desired. Land Between the Lakes, and Prentice Cooper are both a relatively short day trip from Nashville and have plenty of easier trails. I'm sure we could also find a place in the Nashville area for a meetup if there was enough interest in that.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Welcome @NashvilleKara and @Tuffmag. I am not aware of any planned trips or recurring meetups, but would be happy to help get something together if desired. Land Between the Lakes, and Prentice Cooper are both a relatively short day trip from Nashville and have plenty of easier trails. I'm sure we could also find a place in the Nashville area for a meetup if there was enough interest in that.
LBL. In the fall! ? We have found the perfect campsite for groups on the water and in the shade.