Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

I still want to get down there. My wife and I may go down some weekend and rent a cabin depending on weather if those dates don't work out.

Reactions: Tyler.W

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
I should be arriving Saturday morning. Need to get pass and then will head to #13 and see if I recognize anyone.

Looking forward to some challenging trails.

Reactions: Dave_brez

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

My wife and I will be bringing lunch meat, hot dogs, stuff like that and foil dinners as well all will be available to be shared.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
How did the Windrock trip turn out? I wish I could have made it but things have been pretty crazy over here. I am definitely trying to plan a little outing to LBL for early summer. I found a gorgeous place to camp at the end of forest road 392.View attachment 95698
Went great. Dave Breeze put together a good trip.

Do you mind if I grab your spot at the end of 392 at LBL on the 10th and 11th? Let me know

Reactions: Dave_brez and Theo

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Went great. Dave Breeze put together a good trip.

Do you mind if I grab your spot at the end of 392 at LBL on the 10th and 11th? Let me know
Absolutely! First come first serve out there. When we went this past weekend there were two rigs with Hiker trailers and a different family out there as well. There are a few places to camp though so you should be able to find a spot. Every time I have been out there it has been pretty wind so I just want to prepare you for that.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Dang that looks like a great campsite. I’ll be up there this weekend so I’ll have to check it out! Windrock was awesome! Highly recommend!
Let me know how the road is onto the area. I headed there next weekend.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Let me know how the road is onto the area. I headed there next weekend.
The road out there isn't bad at all. It's pretty smooth with a few ruts that are relatively avoidable and a small mud pit towards the end. When I was there two weeks ago there was a stock Nissan SUV nearby that cleared it all just fine.

If anyone is available in June we should setup an early summer trip to this location!

Reactions: Stickman