Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Count me in Dave! I think you have become an LBL Veteran! :sunglasses: Congrats on your marriage! Hope all is well!
Haha thanks man. The knot isn’t tied yet, but in 6 days it’s official.

Looks like we have a few folks interested for an LBL trip in August. I think later this month I’ll start a new thread for the trip and share the link here. Come August first I’ll pick a weekend and we’ll plan some shenanigans.

ExpeditionDriven

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

A word of caution on Wooly's is that many many trails are overgrown and you will get some nice trail rash down there. Since you're looking for 2wd trails you may be fine though. Another thing to check out (link below) is the Dirt Devil. It's about 30 minutes west of Spring Hill and is really just a bunch of dirt roads in the country.

https://www.gaiagps.com/public/dWme2JmhTclb7KMkd51D0vkP
Thanks for the link! I checked it out and am pumped to give this a try. Do you know if there are any places to camp along the way?

ExpeditionDriven

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Haha thanks man. The knot isn’t tied yet, but in 6 days it’s official.

Looks like we have a few folks interested for an LBL trip in August. I think later this month I’ll start a new thread for the trip and share the link here. Come August first I’ll pick a weekend and we’ll plan some shenanigans.
I look forward to this! I also think we might need a Cool Springs Meet'n'Greet since we have a bunch of people close. I know I would enjoy getting to know some of you all.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I am pretty sure the meet at the movie theater is every Saturday I believe, but the first Saturday draws more cars I believe because those are "exotic" days or something. That's when you'll see more high end European cars.

As for the Dirt Devil there really isn't any camping along the way. It is just a bunch of dirt roads that travel by houses and such. It is something to do, but in my opinion once you've done it once (or twice) it's not something to really go out of your way for.

saw32777

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Nashville, TN
First Name
Sean
Last Name
White
Service Branch
Army
LBL trails look cool, but OK for stock height and street or H/T tires?
I’ve spent a lot of time at lbl and there are plenty of trails that can be done with a stock vehicle.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Where are you thinking? Although hopefully I'll be elbows deep intalling the terra low gears in my amigo...