Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Just got over to tailgate. We are in the side room at a long table with a baby and I am on crutches so look for us there if you decide to come!

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

Really great time once again hanging with the Nashville OB crew. Think we got together a solid outline for some fun this year. Stay tuned for details on the next meetup in May. Current plan is an overnight here in Middle TN, hopefully with some basic off-road skills classes.

Reactions: Dave_brez

Roverx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello All,

Just a quick intro to the Nashville Group. I'm on several boards but this is a new one for me. Located just north of Nashville. Current truck build is a 1969 land Rover Ser IIA 300 tdi 5 speed hybrid. Hoping to see the road in the Fall of 2018. Just finishing a build with my 18 year old son 1995 Range Rover Classic soft dash we converted to 300tdi 5 speed. Leaving in about 4 weeks for a 2 week graduation trip to moab. As posted above, I make amoung other things an updated cooking skottle design. Current batch is spoken for. Not sure if I will make another before the Fall as I manager an AMC facility on Mount Desert Island in Maine from June - Sept. If I have interest I can make a batch for the local group. If you are traveling in the summer or looking for a great family get away come up to Maine this summer. Here is a link www.amcecholakecamp.org Hope to make a gathering or two before I head out of town and meet the group.

Cheers,
Scott

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

If anyone is going up to the tacomaworld LBL meet this weekend, I’m convoying with a few other tacos Saturday morning. Hit me up if you want to join. CB channel 11.

Reactions: bval and eloist

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

All, apologies on the late response. Had an unexpected work trip I had to take and I just returned. I am uploading the GPX of the dirt devil route that @Dave_brez, @Turner Family Adventures, and myself went on.

What an awesome and beautiful area! If this does not work, please let me know and I will look to share it a different way.

Attachments

Reactions: Dave_brez

WanderRig

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nashville, TN
Member #

Good evening!

Brand new Nashville member. I'd appreciate anyone giving me a Readers Digest update on any upcoming rides, or events. I'm a total newbie when it comes to Overlanding, but have a life-long love for the outdoors, and am looking forward to meeting some new folks that can help us to get off on the right foot.

Thanks!

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Welcome! We just started organizing meets so you haven't missed out on much. It seems like we get together about once a month to grab a beer. Now that the weather is warming up I think we will be meeting up for rides more often. If there is a trail or area you want to explore feel free to make a rally point and post about it in this thread and I am sure you will get some takers.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Hi All - I just bought a house and I am trying to find my property markers... Does anyone happen to have a metal detector that I could borrow?

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Hi All - I just bought a house and I am trying to find my property markers... Does anyone happen to have a metal detector that I could borrow?
I don't have one but I have seen a couple at Bargain Hunt for really cheap. You might want to call around and see if any near you have any in stock.

Edit: Forgot to add, congrats on the house! What part of town did you move too?

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I don't have one but I have seen a couple at Bargain Hunt for really cheap. You might want to call around and see if any near you have any in stock.

Edit: Forgot to add, congrats on the house! What part of town did you move too?
Thanks! There's one near work and one near home so I'll call and check with both. Thanks! I'm down in Spring Hill now.

Reactions: Jose