Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manchester, PA, USA
First Name
evans
Last Name
rohrbaugh
Member #

2015 Jeep JKU with 2” Mopar lift , 305/65/18 Nittos and Mopar parts winch bumper ...... everything to install Cobra 75WX CB is here and just ordered brackets to mount the high lift jack inside in the roll bar ..... next is a compressor for airing back up .... then it will be Teraflex upgraded hinges and tire carrier ..... then onto rooftop rack and RTT

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
2015 Jeep JKU with 2” Mopar lift , 305/65/18 Nittos and Mopar parts winch bumper ...... everything to install Cobra 75WX CB is here and just ordered brackets to mount the high lift jack inside in the roll bar ..... next is a compressor for airing back up .... then it will be Teraflex upgraded hinges and tire carrier ..... then onto rooftop rack and RTT
I like it Evans, pics maybe, and when you look at putting out a fire I suggest you check out elementfire.com

Reactions: CopperBrownJK

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I wish they still made it. It’s been an amazing bag for the price...Mine has been around the world several times and still looks brand new... I want another one to set up for my radio gear

Reactions: 64Trvlr

CopperBrownJK

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manchester, PA, USA
First Name
evans
Last Name
rohrbaugh
Member #

Since I’ve had the X-Bull winch for a few months now and have been happy with it the couple times I’ve used it , decided to pick up a set of their traction boards too !! Found a spot in the Jeep to stash them for now

Attachments

CopperBrownJK

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manchester, PA, USA
First Name
evans
Last Name
rohrbaugh
Member #

Been quite a while since I’ve done an update , but the Jeep has evolved a lot this year ….. now sporting an Old Man Emu 2” HD lift , 295/70/18 Yokohama X-AT’s , Rhino Rack roof rack with a Go Freespirit Recreation HC55 tent and a Rhino Rack 2.5 Sunseeker awning , Teraflex HD tire carrier to carry a matching spare

Attachments