My starting point

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

CopperBrownJK

Rank I
OB1

Member I

Manchester, PA, USA
First Name
evans
Last Name
rohrbaugh
Member #

2015 Jeep JKU with 2” Mopar lift , 305/65/18 Nittos and Mopar parts winch bumper ...... everything to install Cobra 75WX CB is here and just ordered brackets to mount the high lift jack inside in the roll bar ..... next is a compressor for airing back up .... then it will be Teraflex upgraded hinges and tire carrier ..... then onto rooftop rack and RTT

Attachments

freak4life

Rank IV
Supporter

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
2015 Jeep JKU with 2” Mopar lift , 305/65/18 Nittos and Mopar parts winch bumper ...... everything to install Cobra 75WX CB is here and just ordered brackets to mount the high lift jack inside in the roll bar ..... next is a compressor for airing back up .... then it will be Teraflex upgraded hinges and tire carrier ..... then onto rooftop rack and RTT
I like it Evans, pics maybe, and when you look at putting out a fire I suggest you check out elementfire.com

Reactions: CopperBrownJK

M Rose

US Northwest Region Director

Traveler III

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7MFV
I wish they still made it. It’s been an amazing bag for the price...Mine has been around the world several times and still looks brand new... I want another one to set up for my radio gear

Reactions: 64Trvlr