Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

I do write this here, as it doesnt concern any people in other parts of the World.
As I just had a good conversation with Michael, I will do more on my own, under the Flag of Dragonriders Travel as I will do as a represant of Overland Bound.
Which means, I will organise my events and you all are very welcome. But they will be the events of mine and they will not be Overland Bound events.
This will change nothing, except for the fact that what I do as a person, is not the responcebility of Michael or Corrie.
It doesnt mean that I will not subscribe to the goals, rules and more of Overland Bound. Which is impossible for me, as those rules are the rules I already commited me to before I joined Overland Bound.
It just means I am just a member here and nothing else.
So I will not put up Rally Points anymore, as they are for OB members in the first place. And that would mean I would do things in name of Overland Bound.

So here are the following events I already do, attend, organise and such. But remember, the are not affiliated with Overland Bound.
You are welcome by personal invitation after shown interest in such an Event.

21. january. Attend a Jeepclub.nl tour day. ( not a trip I organise, just attend it)
27. january. Attend a tour by Dutch Mountains Greenlaning. (not a trip I organise, just attend it)
17/18 february. All weekend trip in the south of the Netherland.
29march till the 3th of april. Easter long weekend, Poland trip. See my facebookpage for details.
18 til 27 may Wales Greenlaning trip with friends.
29may till 3 june. Bad Kissingen Abenteuer Allrad Expo. Also a gathering with friends.
This is a change in plans, as I wont be the man that will organise the Overland Bound meet up there. Your Ambassador will do this. He or she will probarly put up a topic to organise this.
7 till 16 september. Northern Spain weekend. Pyrenees and Bardenas Reales

That is what I planned until now. If you like what you see and like to join, just pm me.

There will be other trips and such, as I also plan a trip to Verdun (WWI) and some other trips with a more cultural intent.

Well, that is what I am going to do this year.
All things I will do, will be put in the topic during the year. Also the reports of the trips.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Two extra events;

21th of January, Jeepclub netherlands, Joppe, Gelderland.
Day trip. Think there will be not much of new tracks, but it will be fun.
As far as I know, Joey from Norway is coming along.
27th of January, Dutch Mountain Greenlaning group, Limburg.
Day trip. It is called the Liberation tour. Think we will see some WWII scenery there.
Ticket sale for this one is closed.

about the weekend in February, I think we will go further on the liberation thought and go and have a tour in the south of the Netherlands.
One day we will visit the Warmuseum at Overloon. As I was never been there. One of the things that is remarkeble is that Germany honored the man who set this museum up. Which means, the set up is not winning or losing, but telling what happened.
I think we will set up camp nearby and have a good time.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/liberation-event-02-16-2018.11785/
You like to join? Send me a pm.
Max is 6 cars.

Last edited: