Launch Member

Advocate I

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

So made it up to the rally in the ozarks. Was a really great time, unfortunately due to time and a single trail was 5.5 hours wasn’t able to do two. One was def enough, after that we headed down to Albert Pike for another 6 nights of camping. Really great time, truck has performed just as great as the first time completely happy with it. DSC_0584.JPGDSC_0531.JPGDSC_0450.JPGDSC_0397.JPGDSC_0561.JPG

Bradley beyer

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

After the trip, was able to get home and install the cbi bumper. I picked this bumper up second hand for more than half off OG price and no scraps, few small chips was well well worth it. Was a bit worried that without a lift or heavy duty suspension if my rear would sag, I only lost less than a half an inch. Lucky parts for the lift are coming in, gonna do this truck right and go full retarded lift right out the gate instead of lift change my mind lift change lift. Getting everything I need out of the way now. So as I get parts I’ll post till then you get to live in suspense. IMG_0668.JPGIMG_0671.JPG