Chadnewby

Rank I

Contributor III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Newby
Built this with a mini harbor freight trailer as the base. Thinking of using a northern tool AL trailer for the next build and doing welded aluminum. Structure is a box beam and the whole thing is 3/4” plywood except for the obvious AL parts.

Attachments

K-G

Rank V

Enthusiast III

New Hope, Alabama, United States
First Name
Kajetan
Last Name
Groicher
Member #

Love this. Looks like a transformer with all that fold out space. Lots packed into a small package. I’ve been wanting to do something similar myself.

NameWeissnat

Rank 0

Contributor I

United States
First Name
Name
Last Name
Weissnat
Built this with a mini harbor freight trailer as the base. Thinking of using a northern tool AL trailer for the next build and doing welded aluminum. Structure is a box beam and the whole thing is 3/4” plywood except for the obvious AL parts.
Nice, I like it. <3

NameWeissnat

Rank 0

Contributor I

United States
First Name
Name
Last Name
Weissnat

Your project using a mini Harbor Freight trailer as the foundation and planning to implement welded aluminum parts looks intriguing.

It can result in a lightweight and durable teardrop camper. I am a student and I know hiring a professional writing service has proven to be a lifesaver for students who are struggling with assignments. So I hired this Write My Paper For Me | Paper Writing Service by DoMyPaper service provider to do my paper for me and The paper writer assigned to me exceeded my expectations, not only in terms of the quality of the paper but also in terms of the timeliness of the delivery. This service provides students with a dependable and efficient solution to their paper-writing needs. If you are looking to ensure that your papers are completed to the highest standard, consider hiring the services of the best paper writers from this service.