Merritt Island, FL, USA
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Bravo
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey folks. Newish to overloading. Newish to Florida also. Over in Merritt Island Florida. Im up for some group adventure.

Reactions: Nsayles

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Hi, I recently moved from the Pacific NW (Washington State) to the Florida Panhandle and I currently live in Crestview, Florida. I’m not new to OLB, just new to the SE. I look forward to hopefully meeting people in this group.
I'm South of you in Fort Walton Beach, nice to see more Overlanders in the area!

Reactions: SeabeeVet

SeabeeVet

Rank IV

Advocate III

Freeport, Florida, United States
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Chastain
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
Hi, I recently moved from the Pacific NW (Washington State) to the Florida Panhandle and I currently live in Crestview, Florida. I’m not new to OLB, just new to the SE. I look forward to hopefully meeting people in this group.
I'm South of you in Fort Walton Beach, nice to see more Overlanders in the area!
Nice to meet you! Any suggestions for some good trails around the panhandle

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Nice to meet you! Any suggestions for some good trails around the panhandle
Lots of dirt/sand roads on the Eglin Range to explore. Blackwater has some areas for camping at a lot of the ponds. There's quite a few state parks but not sure which ones have areas you can explore via vehicle. Pretty hot now but I'd be open to some camping meetups in the Fall or over the summer just some daytime trail riding and cooling off in a local spring fed river or creek if we can get a few others to go. Seems getting everyone's schedule to match up has been the major blocker with getting group meetups.

Reactions: SeabeeVet