Mountain Biking Destinations

• HTML tutorial

Hoptodd

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Petaluma, CA
Member #

Found this place online. Wow. Was amazing. One of the toughest rides and crazy hill climbs. I am recovering from 3 Epidurals in my back but it was still tough. Down hill was very fluid flow trial style. Camping was great. Small camp ground. We saw 2 cool guys on the trail. There was also A MTB Park there. Crazy it was dead on a holiday weekend. Paradise Royale mountain bike loop. At Tolkan campground. Lost Coast. Tons of cool adventures there and back too

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Caligirlnic

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Nicci
Last Name
miller
I know its winter, at least where I am and not really biking season for us, but were planning out the upcoming season. And.... got a new bike for xmas. Brand new 2018 Pivot 5.5!! So very excited. Cant wait to abuse it this summer!!!! I will be selling my 2009 Pivot 429. Its hard to part with it but i really won't have a need for it. If anyone is interested PM me, asking $1200 obo. Good solid bike. Some upgrades.

Caligirlnic

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Nicci
Last Name
miller
Found this place online. Wow. Was amazing. One of the toughest rides and crazy hill climbs. I am recovering from 3 Epidurals in my back but it was still tough. Down hill was very fluid flow trial style. Camping was great. Small camp ground. We saw 2 cool guys on the trail. There was also A MTB Park there. Crazy it was dead on a holiday weekend. Paradise Royale mountain bike loop. At Tolkan campground. Lost Coast. Tons of cool adventures there and back too

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
This looks awesome!!! Were headed to Tahoe this summer, wish we had time to hit this place.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Stuff like this is ultimately what I dream of. Im honestly not that into driving through the back country in my SUV. I would much rather drive to a decent spot, set up a nice camp, and ride...

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
For all those traveling interstate 80 or 25 there is curt gowdy state park. It has cg's and medicine bow national forest for dispersed camping. It was designated an IMBA. Epic location

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Kitsuma and Dupont in Pisgah National Forest are AMAZING trails in NC. Very fast, single track

Reactions: Chris Radalia