US West Mormon Emigrant Trail Snow Day *if there’s snow!

• HTML tutorial

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
Post some great pics everyone! Unfortunately I won't be able to meet you up there. When church has a marriage/parenting conference that Saturday and free babysitting just happens to be available, I gotta go with that priority. So bummed to miss my first run of this year, but I'll catch you all the next time! Have fun.

Reactions: PapaDave

Overlandenthusiast

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco, California, United States
First Name
Aparajit
Last Name
Bajpai
Member #

Hey guys. My name is Tony and I’m going to head the drive up the MET since Dave got called in for rocket surgery.

I will meet you guys in the Safeway parking lot in Pollock Pines. I’ll be there around 9am and will be in a white Tacoma all overlandered out. Lol. I’ll be monitoring 146.460 and I hope to see you all up there!

Looks like it’ll be snowing all week so be prepared to have a great time or a miserable time and everything in between. Lol.

4x4 is required, and good all terrain/snow rated tires will work the best up there. See you guys then!
Hi Tony, thanks for leading.
We have fairly new set of all terrains but still might need recovery :)
Hope it’ll be a great time.

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Hello everyone. Hope all is well and hope you’re all ready for tomorrow! I’ll see you all at 9am in Polock Pines.

I’ll lead you guys to the trail, but I want you guys to have fun along the way. I want you to get stuck and I want you to learn how to recover from and drive through the snow. It’ll be a fun day with or without recoveries.

It’s snowed the last couple days so it’ll probably be packed already and then we’re gonna be there so be patient as people slip and slide all the time and hold the line up. It’ll still be a good time!

So you all in the morning. Be sure to wear layers. It’ll still be cold up there.

TheRebelTesh

Rank IV

Advocate III

California
First Name
Tesh
Last Name
Overland
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE6CKN
Looking forward to it! I'll get to that Safeway by 9 as well, will have 146.460 open when I roll up.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign