Morale Patch Collecting

• HTML tutorial

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

My dad looked in my 4R for the first time since I graduated college back in December... he said "good gosh. Wth are all these?! You have a problem" hahah nah it's not a problem yet... [emoji1605]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXstar37

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mansfield, TX, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

It's a start. All places I've been hiking, backpacking, camping, and/or mountain biking. Need to add a few I missed. On underside of my camper shell. Gonna start the other side with non-location moral patches. I've seen a bunch on this thread that are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Driver side & passenger side restively....the "blue line" are in the center.....and some might recognize this touch.....

Happy wheeling & stay safe!!!! [emoji106][emoji631][emoji106]

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Finally got my patches in! I don't have a shop setup on my website yet, but you can paypal $10 to brenton@4xfaradventures.com in the meantime (I'll include a sticker too). Or, if you want to trade patches I'm happy to do that as well:) Going to get a box of envelopes today, and I'll be sending out the first patch batch tomorrow.

SpranK_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tempe, Arizona
Member #

I have a collecting problem, and fortunately I've been able the put the brakes on it for a bit. But here are a few that I keep in the truck...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk