Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

For the Star Wars Fans out there ... im sure there are a few

Wonder if these will turn into patches at some point in the near future ;)
04c24d30ffe73d8678d1fd175d7cae51.jpg

Just to clarify - These are not mine, but i have seen this image floating around for several months on social media

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Id buy a few of those... If you hear that they are created report back please. I sport a mandalorian patch on all my jackets, this is the one on my Arcteryx multicam SV jacket (tactical distributors first run). Ill have to get a photo of my patches later, but most are U2 (Dragonlady not the band) based.

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Can't go wrong with a Mando band on you arm...

Y'all should check out Dagobah Traders, they've got a great Park Services style badge showcasing some iconic Star Wars landscapes:

I don't work for them, but I do like them. They've taken a bit of my money over the years. It's a shame their velcro'd patches sell out so quickly. I end up having to put my own on the back.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Finally got my patches in! I don't have a shop setup on my website yet, but you can paypal $10 to brenton@4xfaradventures.com in the meantime (I'll include a sticker too). Or, if you want to trade patches I'm happy to do that as well:) Going to get a box of envelopes today, and I'll be sending out the first patch batch tomorrow.

@Disco2Guy Thank You for the awesome patch and sticker!

Sent from my MotoG3 using OB Talk mobile app

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Done!!

Ordered the NW - I currently live in WA - and a Rocky Mountain we bought a residential lot in St. George, UT and will be retiring there - and a Southwest because I think that should be the logo for Utah.....and could not pass up the Adventure patch!!!

Pays to surf the forum and check what's new in the store!!

Great patches!!! Can't wait to get them on the headliner!!!

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

I totally agree that the S/W region should have Utah in it based on the logo design, too. I'll be ordering mine soon.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: NetDep