Morale Patch Collecting

• HTML tutorial
D

donuteater

I never thought how hard it would be to take pictures of my patches. I had to get in the back to try and get a decent picture. They are a random mess.....I have department patches at work I will get a updated picture of soon.

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

I like the idea, I've ordered my Outfit & Explorer w/number (looking forward to that) but yes.
My "Keep It Wild" military style patch, I had made off base for NWP. This was my equivalent to the "Guardian Coin" (which I love this concept). We need more people onboard - thanks Overland Bound for keeping it alive.

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Broke

HattZ

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

redmond, wa
Member #

awesome!

Can't go wrong with a Mando band on you arm...

Y'all should check out Dagobah Traders, they've got a great Park Services style badge showcasing some iconic Star Wars landscapes:

I don't work for them, but I do like them. They've taken a bit of my money over the years. It's a shame their velcro'd patches sell out so quickly. I end up having to put my own on the back.

HattZ

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

redmond, wa
Member #

I may have a problem. And one of my favorites (second pic). The square Maldalorian (lower ish left) is also glow in the dark. My wife teases me about who am I will leave my patch collection too after I die. Nothing that I spent time with, no name tapes etc, there's a few new ones, plenty of old ones.IMG_20180127_214824.jpg IMG_20180127_214431.jpg

06hyperion

Rank I

Contributor III

Moscow, ID, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Lasiw
My father used to collect police patches.. and I got into it as well. We have a couple hundred all together, never counted. They're put away somewhere, so I can't take any pictures. I do have a collection of NASA patches in my terrestrial exploration module that I can take some pics of.

Sent from my SM-J727V using OB Talk mobile app

Last edited:

Chase Meyer

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hey everyone,

Living in San Diego County and being involved in 4wd'ing near the Anza Borrego desert I became interested in the folk lore of the "Borrego Sandman." I decided it would be a cool to create a headliner patch to capture and share the legend with others. I'm selling them for $7.00 on Etsy. Feel free to check it out. I'll post the link below. Thanks!!

https://www.etsy.com/PeeblesMeyerCrafts/listing/600995069/the-borrego-sandman-patch?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1526746989443

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Hey everyone,

Living in San Diego County and being involved in 4wd'ing near the Anza Borrego desert I became interested in the folk lore of the "Borrego Sandman." I decided it would be a cool to create a headliner patch to capture and share the legend with others. I'm selling them for $7.00 on Etsy. Feel free to check it out. I'll post the link below. Thanks!!

https://www.etsy.com/PeeblesMeyerCrafts/listing/600995069/the-borrego-sandman-patch?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1526746989443
I just bought one to Murray Utah, looks good man and great job!