Cancelled Monthly Portland meetup

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

If I am still near town I will stop over, even though I hate crossing the bridge to the Westside. Is there an off pavement route to Tigard LOL, wait I though this was a Portland meetup when did we annex Tigard??

• Haha
Reactions: jcgraves3

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

So silly question if I setup a Sunday meeting instead of Saturday who would be interested? I would have a forklift available to test suspension and maybe go head down some trails after . Just asking because I work Saturday and can never make these meets

Reactions: M Rose

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
So silly question if I setup a Sunday meeting instead of Saturday who would be interested? I would have a forklift available to test suspension and maybe go head down some trails after . Just asking because I work Saturday and can never make these meets
Hi Smileyshaun,

This meetup occurs on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM. I hope that works for you. I'm sure there are folks in this meet up (including myself) who would like to go on a Sunday ride. Join us and lets work out a trip.

Last edited:

jcgraves3

Investor

Influencer I

First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
If I am still near town I will stop over, even though I hate crossing the bridge to the Westside. Is there an off pavement route to Tigard LOL, wait I though this was a Portland meetup when did we annex Tigard??
Overland RS, I feel your pain about the bridges. I prefer the Sellwood bridge when I cross. So funny >>> "Portland Meetup when did we annex Tigard??" . Hope to see you there!

Redleg627

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Stockdale
Member #

Hi Smileyshaun,

This meetup occurs on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM. I hope that works for you. I\'m sure there are folks in this meeting up (including myself) who would like to go on a Sunday ride. Join us and lets work out a trip.
*cough "First section of WABDR..." *cough..

U

UgotWheelz

Overland RS, I feel your pain about the bridges. I prefer the Sellwood bridge when I cross. So funny >>> "Portland Meetup when did we annex Tigard??" . Hope to see you there!
Yes Sellwood is my preferred.

U

UgotWheelz

I guess I can leave my basement and venture across the bridge to the West Side and attend. Might be fun to put faces to some of the names from the forum.

jcgraves3

Investor

Influencer I

First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
IMG_20210804_200617963_HDR.jpg

I had a great time at the meetup. It was great seeing the new faces and some faces from last meetup LOL.. We had a cool line up of rigs and a trailer to look at. A few of us decided to bring our overland trailers next meetup.

- There is some talk about setting up a weekend WABDR trip in Aug.
- We also talked about a weekend day trip were we have a BBQ on the trail.
- I plan on going to the WA Kennewick Swap meet Sep 18. (Rally Point)
- Im thinking about going to the Gambler 500 HoopiexFest Sep 11-12.

Let me know if there is any interest in these events?

Cheers,

John

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
View attachment 206359

I had a great time at the meetup. It was great seeing the new faces and some faces from last meetup LOL.. We had a cool line up of rigs and a trailer to look at. A few of us decided to bring our overland trailers next meetup.

- There is some talk about setting up a weekend WABDR trip in Aug.
- We also talked about a weekend day trip were we have a BBQ on the trail.
- I plan on going to the WA Kennewick Swap meet Sep 18. (Rally Point)
- Im thinking about going to the Gambler 500 HoopiexFest Sep 11-12.

Let me know if there is any interest in these events?

Cheers,

John
If all goes well, I plan on being at the Kennewick Swap Meet next month…

FJ60 Pilot

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Troutdale, OR, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Eichman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7TTD
Hey Guys, I just discovered this forum…sorry for being late to the party!

I have enjoyed our first two meetups, and plan to attend again in September.

As we discussed, I’ll plan to bring the trailer next time. Looking forward to seeing everybody’s setup!

-Chris