Launch Member

Influencer II

Knoxville, Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Pruitt
Member #

Monthly meet and greet. Meet new like minded individuals that share the same passion for Adventure. Goals are to have a few pints, share ideas, check out each others rigs and plan quarterly trips. Bearden Beer Market will offer specials and discounts on beer. Cascadia Vehicle Tents will also have swag giveaway contests and discounts for their online store, not to mention tents set up on sight for your viewing pleasure.

"Adventure without risk is Disney Land"

View Rally Point
Reactions: Staticline40

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
New member to the group. I'm planning on being there. Still working on my 99 xj.

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
I thought the GMT time was off also. My guess is noon til 3:00pm.

Reactions: ADVTouring

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Love the idea but that is the same weekend as Overland Expo East...You may want to reconsider the date to draw a bigger crowd...Hell I'll be watching this if its each month I'll pop down for the weekend....

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
I must have not have understood the time for the last meet, no one was there. The times for this meet seem to be off as well. Can anyone help out the new guy?

ClarkT

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Asheville, NC, USA
First Name
Clark
Last Name
Glenn
Member #

Can anyone verify that this is now happening on Dec 11, 2019? It's a Wednesday, but that is the date listed on the map for the meetup at this location?

bhayes423

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Knoxville
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Hayes
November 30th would work for me! Brand new to this and would love to do a little exploring / learning on some trails. And maybe drink a beer or two...

ClarkT

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Asheville, NC, USA
First Name
Clark
Last Name
Glenn
Member #

Cool. Well, I’ll organize something then and try to reach out to the coordinator for the area. Let’s plan on putting something together on Nov 30. I’m working this week but will try to put together a plan by this coming weekend. I’m looking forward to meeting y’all.

Reactions: bhayes423

TNjohn

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Kingston, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Caudle
Member #

I would like to meet the local crew as well. I'm trying to get more into the overland scene and could use the advice/education... and a beer. LOL

B

BriarCreekBrowns

First time actually posting something there. Anyone looking at doing some more in the East TN area? Any discussions on the Ky Adv trail for 2020?

gburleson

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Knoxville, TN.
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Burleson
Member #

New to the club, but not The Bearden Beer Market. I love that place. Looking forward to meeting everyone.