Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
I think the Monthly Meet Up post is a abandoned thread. The times never make sense, it never changes and no one ever shows up. I'm new to OB and would like to see this group get active. Does anyone have any ideas?

bhayes423

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Knoxville
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Hayes
On my commute to work Friday an F250 pulling a 36ft toy hauler rear ended me and pushed me into a Kia. Frame is bent in the back unfortunately.

Meeting with Geico and Toyota Tuesday so I'm a no go now.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I think the Monthly Meet Up post is a abandoned thread. The times never make sense, it never changes and no one ever shows up. I'm new to OB and would like to see this group get active. Does anyone have any ideas?
Put out a Rally Point and organize it that way then create an event on FB on local TN Overland pages...post it on the OBSE page too

gburleson

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Knoxville, TN.
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Burleson
Member #

Put out a Rally Point and organize it that way then create an event on FB on local TN Overland pages...post it on the OBSE page too
Excellent idea. I’m new to the group. Just getting my feet wet as an over lander. I saw the meetup, it’s in my backyard and thought I’d promote it. I’ll be there if no one else. But like I said, I’m totally new to overlanding and would love to listen in on some good conversations.

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

Excellent idea. I’m new to the group. Just getting my feet wet as an over lander. I saw the meetup, it’s in my backyard and thought I’d promote it. I’ll be there if no one else. But like I said, I’m totally new to overlanding and would love to listen in on some good conversations.
Is anyone attending today? I will attempt to leave work early, if so. Don’t want to waste 5 hours on the road if there won’t be more than a couple of people... no offense. Would anyone be opposed to moving this to a Friday or Saturday?

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Is anyone attending today? I will attempt to leave work early, if so. Don’t want to waste 5 hours on the road if there won’t be more than a couple of people... no offense. Would anyone be opposed to moving this to a Friday or Saturday?
How did the meet up go?....I have reached out the the regional director on getting some help boosting your scene down there. I have a possible venue but I won't be able to attend a weeknight event until the summer....let me know if your interested in something like that

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

How did the meet up go?....I have reached out the the regional director on getting some help boosting your scene down there. I have a possible venue but I won't be able to attend a weeknight event until the summer....let me know if your interested in something like that
I agree. Weeknights are difficult. There are many of venues to choose from. Just need numbers.

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
Was the meet supposed to be at the Beer Market Tuesday? I was there at 18:15hrs and no Overlanders were there. I think another venue would be better anyway due to the fact there is not enough available parking there. I'm willing to help out getting this group together if some of us want to meet for a planning session. Let me know what you think.

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Was the meet supposed to be at the Beer Market Tuesday? I was there at 18:15hrs and no Overlanders were there. I think another venue would be better anyway due to the fact there is not enough available parking there. I'm willing to help out getting this group together if some of us want to meet for a planning session. Let me know what you think.
Like i've said I'm in Southern Indiana but I've been trying to spread the word of OB for a while now and would love to see a Knoxville scene take off....your regional director is in Florida and I'm not too sure who the state rep for Tennessee is, I'm the Indiana Rep...I'll keep asking to find out who can help get something going....int the mean time would any of you like to a trip beginners trip in KY?....I'm going to try and put together an event for beginner's through Red River Gorge and along the KAT...not sure what dates yet because this COVID-19 thing has everyone on edge right now.....