Monthly Meet Up-Calling All OB First Responders (Active or Retired)

• HTML tutorial

JandAOffRoad

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

Hello Fellow OB Members

My name is Jeff Petsche and I am a Veteran (4 years Air Force) and Retired Police Officer (13 years from Newport Beach).

Lately I’ve been coming across several off road enthusiasts (some OB members, some not) who are active or retired first responders, and after talking to many, we all agreed it would be great to have a monthly meet up for this specific group because we have so much in common, so I’m taking the lead to make it happen.

If you are an active or retired first responder (military, law enforcement or fire/EMT) and are interested in hanging out for a few hours one Saturday a month, then let’s make it happen and grow the OB First Responder Community!

The goal is to meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month, so we don’t interfere with the OB Orange County meetup on the 1st Saturday of each month.

The meet up location will be at the parking lot of Village Center in Yorba Linda (corner of Village Center Dr. and Yorba Linda Blvd). There is a Starbucks in the center and plenty of parking.

First OB First Responder Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, December 8th
Time: 8am-10am
Location: Starbucks at Village Center, Yorba Linda (Corner of Village Center Dr. and Yorba Linda Blvd).

As the group grows we can always talk about alternating locations if necessary!

Let me know what you think of the meet up idea and if you’d like to join us!

You can hit me up on IG @r4x4toy_jenna, message me on Facebook (Jeff Petsche) or Connect here.

Reactions: 4X3Lander