Montana Off-Road Trails

• HTML tutorial

Denver6161

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver
Member #

Where in Montana will you be heading? There are a ridiculous number of fire roads and back roads to explore. Just a matter of figuring out what you're looking for. .

Reactions: Carissa

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

I'm planning a Yellowstone to Glacier np trip for 2018.

It's just in the planning stages. I'm also curious about montana trails. I found a book that is sold with some and I know.of the morrison trail in wyoming.

Looking for 4x4 required, but not heavily modified 4x4 required stuff to run along the way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Leite.Cruiser

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Winnipeg
Bump
I'm planning a trip from Winnipeg Manitoba thru Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado.

My plan is to stick to back roads and tracks as much as possible.

What are some icons trails within Montana. Any MUST DOs?

Reactions: infennonlabs

Leite.Cruiser

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Winnipeg
Where in Montana will you be heading? There are a ridiculous number of fire roads and back roads to explore. Just a matter of figuring out what you're looking for. .
Sorry for the delay.

Looking for somewhere that would make a suitable-to-memorable campsite. Or just some scenic routes we should take the time to see.

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

Madbodhi

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Mayville WI
Member #

Was in the planning phase of a trip to Montana this summer but that has been changed. Look up PastorJohnMontana on YouTube. He has several good videos of trails in Montana. Montana has several retired Forest Service Fire Lookout Towers that can be rented very cheaply and will make for a memorable time.

Last edited:

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

So did any of your guys do the 2018 trips through MT that you were planning?