Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
That wouldn't happen to be during the week of March 25-29? That's when my school's out for Spring Break.
No the week before. Check the trip planing page and ask if anyone is going that week.

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Thanks Mike for organizing this amazing OB trip! I looked over your recommended Rig Modifications, but I have a stock 2017 4runner 4wd and new to Overlanding. I never done a water crossing above 6". Just checking to see if it's ok to join with my given skill level.
Hey Vic! Sorry for late response, I didn't originally see your post as it was lost in traffic on this thread. Yes, you can join, you need to RSVP in the Rally Point under my event in the West area.

As for your Toyota, you will be fine to the water. There is a group of overlanders who are going to bypass the creek/river and you are more than welcome to join them. This is low key, no peer pressure, you do as you feel safe and fitting for your risk analysis and rig.

Also! @Adventure_Dad If you want to join, there is room as of now, but you need to RSVP in Rally Point too.

If both of you do plan to attend, please message me on OB your email address. Initial itinerary and travel plans are going out ASAP to the group! M

Reactions: Adventure_Dad

OverlandChevy

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Francisco, Ca 94110
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Molina
Member #

Alrighty! For those members who RSVP'd and sent their emails to me, a Data Dump of trail/trip information is outbound to your emails. Looking forward to it! M
Alrighty! For those members who RSVP'd and sent their emails to me, a Data Dump of trail/trip information is outbound to your emails. Looking forward to it! M

Hey Mike,

Sorry just reading this now. I RSVP’d before but didn’t sent an email. If its no trouble here it is. Edgar.molina.perez@gmail.com

Reactions: ArmyofMike

BCJohn

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boulder Creek, CA, USA
Member #

Do you have a more exact date? Also - will this work for a stock Tacoma TRD Off Road?

Never mind - that's one of the weeks I'm committed at work. I'd love to do this trip sometime.

TJ Lucky 04

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Bruno, CA, USA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1GML
Hi all,

I'm new here and interested in this event. I want to mark myself as a maybe. Need ser if I can get time off work. How do I add this to my calendar and check myself as a maybe?

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign