Mojave Road, 11/18/17

• HTML tutorial

daPitbull

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oakland, CA
Member #

Hey all. We're planning on running the Mojave road around the November 18th weekend. Plans are loose at this point, kids have the week off, so we're fairly flexible on dates too. Likely 2 or 3 nights

I'll have my 3 kids (3, 5, 7yrs old) my wife, dog, and trailer in tow. Last time we tried to hammer through the desert trails, I almost lost the RTT, so we'll be on a 'scenic pace'. It'll be my first time on this trail.

Checking to see if there is any interest from any like minded families to join us. Let me know!

v_man

Rank IV

Advocate I

Redwood City
unfortunately no, considered for a moment but work schedule and being close to T-giving make it tough...are running it east to west or vice versa?

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I'd like to do this one more time this year, what days of the week are you thinking? Friday-Sunday thing? ...or something else.

That would be a good time of year to go for sure.

daPitbull

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oakland, CA
Member #

Fairly flexible. At first glance we'd drive down Saturday, start the trail Sunday AM. Stay 2 nights on the trail.

I'd like to do this one more time this year, what days of the week are you thinking? Friday-Sunday thing? ...or something else.

That would be a good time of year to go for sure.

Reactions: VCeXpedition

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Hey all. We're planning on running the Mojave road around the November 18th weekend. Plans are loose at this point, kids have the week off, so we're fairly flexible on dates too. Likely 2 or 3 nights

I'll have my 3 kids (3, 5, 7yrs old) my wife, dog, and trailer in tow. Last time we tried to hammer through the desert trails, I almost lost the RTT, so we'll be on a 'scenic pace'. It'll be my first time on this trail.

Checking to see if there is any interest from any like minded families to join us. Let me know!

How about the 23rd-26th?

Heyjt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pasadena, CA
Member #

We would love to join but we are actually planning on doin the Trail the weekend of November 11th and take an extra day off work. I bought “the book,” have one other family so far. If anyone’s interested in joining...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Marked to keep up, I might be able to do it with you. But I will exit or enter at Razor Rd. Just me, widow, empty nester.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I have plans to go to the Baja 1000 returning that Friday. If that falls through, I should be able to join in on this trip. Following just in case.