Mojave Road, 11/18/17

• HTML tutorial

Jeremy •IIIIIII• Michael

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Long Beach, Ca
Member #

I am planning a trip to Oregon Nov 18-23, but it seems our plans might change due to seniority and holidays.......that being said, we might be able to join you guys! We will be flexible on departure and return dates and totally on board with your "scenic pace!" I'll subscribe to this thread and stay updated , PM me if you'd like to exchange more info. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

We would love to join but we are actually planning on doin the Trail the weekend of November 11th and take an extra day off work. I bought “the book,” have one other family so far. If anyone’s interested in joining...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I might be interested in joining. Were you going to start the trail on Saturday am and finish on Monday?

accelerometer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

San Francisco, CA
Member #

Hey all. We're planning on running the Mojave road around the November 18th weekend. Plans are loose at this point, kids have the week off, so we're fairly flexible on dates too. Likely 2 or 3 nights

I'll have my 3 kids (3, 5, 7yrs old) my wife, dog, and trailer in tow. Last time we tried to hammer through the desert trails, I almost lost the RTT, so we'll be on a 'scenic pace'. It'll be my first time on this trail.

Checking to see if there is any interest from any like minded families to join us. Let me know!
We have set plans on traversing the Mojave moving West to East starting probably noon on Saturday the 18th. Will have two other 5th gen 4runners with us. Let me know if you would like to join!

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

We have set plans on traversing the Mojave moving West to East starting probably noon on Saturday the 18th. Will have two other 5th gen 4runners with us. Let me know if you would like to join!
How long does it take to run? Would you be finishing on monday evening?