Colton, CA, USA
First Name
Fabio
Last Name
Sousa
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
Fantastic and exhausting weekend hade the privilege of meeting up with some fellow #OverlandBound members on a Mojave Preserve Trail Guardian event cleanup The group loaded out 2+ huge dumpsters worth of trash another finished 2.2 miles of cabling to prevent illegal Soda Lake travel/erosion from Zzyzx road and I managed to complete the Mojave Road in full lots got accomplished this weekend still a bit sad to see Mojave Road water crossing not nearly as deep as it used to be but at least I crossed it when it was still cool OB 22489 #overlandbound #adventureisnecessary #mojaveroad #trailgardian #trailcleanup #packinpackout #imtired

Attachments

Sylvester

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

Here is a Video of us Moving the Dumpster's to help keep the road open while we unloaded the Stake-Truck & Trailer

Attachments

dirtnsmores

Rank II

Enthusiast III

southern california
First Name
Mike
Last Name
M
Great job out there! Definitely sounds exhausting but fulfilling. Good for the soul. How's the road conditions? Any deep sand? Wanna take my 2wd Tacoma out soon

Sylvester

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

From Thomas Ranch to Laughlin Mojave was in Great Shape With a Little Care I don't think you would have any issue's

Reactions: dirtnsmores