Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

What's up guys!

I am currently in Colorado traversing Sam's TAT routes from NC. We have a YouTube channel called Nikko and Lee. Check us out as we cross north america on the trans america trail!

We are excited to reach Moab in our Jeep wrangler unlimited. From Moab we planned on heading south to Overland expo west 2019. We have our tickets already and plan to stay the entire 2 days.

My question! --- If I was to establish a rally point in Moab, UT is there any one interested in attending the meet n greet and then drive down to Flagstaff, AZ with us? We have never been to UT or even out west. We would enjoy the overland bound company shipping down to Expo if any one was interested.

If you are interested please comment below. We moved out all the way from central FL so, Let's make this happen!

(Picture of our Jeep below)20190418_182854.jpeg20190422_122149.jpeg

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Congrats on making it out to Moab Nick! I can only imagine that you guys are having an awesome trip. I'd love to get out there sometime on a nice road trip!
So far so good. Colorado has been epic and we are pretty stoked to make it out to Utah. We have really gotten lucky beautiful weather so far. We are currently on day 24.

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Which day you thinking of leaving MOAB to head to AZ? How about after the event? When are you leaving Expo area and heading West?

Reactions: Nickzero

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

So far so good. Colorado has been epic and we are pretty stoked to make it out to Utah. We have really gotten lucky beautiful weather so far. We are currently on day 24.
Nice! It's even more amazing than in pictures isn't it? Will you get out to enjoy CA as well? I did Yosemite, Sequoia, and Death Valley almost two years ago. Absolutely beautiful!

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Which day you thinking of leaving MOAB to head to AZ? How about after the event? When are you leaving Expo area and heading West?
We were thinking of leaving Moab, UT on the 14th or 15th of May. We have been told to show up for the campground on the 16th to snag a decent spot. After expo we are not too sure... we may link up with Trailspin TV (Brandon) and do a trail ride with a few rigs. What were your plans?

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Nice! It's even more amazing than in pictures isn't it? Will you get out to enjoy CA as well? I did Yosemite, Sequoia, and Death Valley almost two years ago. Absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful indeed! We will be shipping out to Death Vally and Grand Canyon after expo west. Hoping to pick up a few rigs so we can all convoy out to Grand Canyon. I've been trying to see what Michaels plans are after expo since we would be heading in the same direction afterwords.

Reactions: sabjku

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Plans have changed!! We will be in Flagstaff much earlier than expected. Will be arriving in AZ by tomorrow heading to Flagstaff.