Moab Trailblazer Bound

• HTML tutorial

CrimsonTBlazer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Silt, CO
Member #

here in the next year i will be taking my Trailblazer to Moab with my father and brother and i plan on taking trails like "Fins N Things" and "Baby Lions Back" beings my vehicle is still going to be "not so capable" i will not be able to take it on many major trails.

crit_pw

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Silt, Colorado
Member #

I plan on getting you out to many more places than just Moab. We have so many trails we can explore in Colorado that you are more than capable of traveling on. Once your done with your suspension we can start putting together all of your other gear so you can easily do a day trip or a multiple overnight trip.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I plan on getting you out to many more places than just Moab. We have so many trails we can explore in Colorado that you are more than capable of traveling on. Once your done with your suspension we can start putting together all of your other gear so you can easily do a day trip or a multiple overnight trip.
@crit_pw is right. My wife had a stock Trailblazer when we moved out to CO and we ran trails all over the place with it. With careful spotting and tire placement your TB can run almost every trail in the San Juans, Grand Mesa and NorthWest CO.

Reactions: crit_pw