Missouri We Need Trails

• HTML tutorial

ridgerunners

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I agree fairly new to Missouri and I’m struggling getting to go out without having to be in a camp site or pay for it.

Reactions: Terran Mace

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Ya thought of that, not sure if they can hunt in Mark Twain Forest. Like to go when I can . Dont wanna pay someone to go exploring . All I here bout around MO is off road parks. I am in Stockton Mo

Reactions: UploadAdventure

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Probably make dec work pending weather.
Would like to put a group together.
That'll work. I've only been on one of the trails down there. Not sure how gnarly of a trail you looking for, what I've been on just has like 12 to 15 in shelf Rock. Have you been to the National Forest down there yet.

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

That'll work. I've only been on one of the trails down there. Not sure how gnarly of a trail you looking for, what I've been on just has like 12 to 15 in shelf Rock. Have you been to the National Forest down there yet.
Does it seem interesting. Nothing too big.20190914_124059.jpeg20190914_144352.jpeg20190914_124032.jpeg20190914_1117246794374303305953445_large.jpeg

hodges

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sparta, MO, USA
First Name
Jess
Last Name
Hodges
Member #

Just noticed you vid on glade top. Thats where I was talkin bout.
Same trail. The next trip I'm going to set a base camp. Then run more trails map out the good ones. My only concern is your approach angle when exploring those trail. I went down some I wouldn't take yours down and won't take mine again. Mine has a 3" lift running 34.5" tire's. But looks pretty stock.

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Same trail. The next trip I'm going to set a base camp. Then run more trails map out the good ones. My only concern is your approach angle when exploring those trail. I went down some I wouldn't take yours down and won't take mine again. Mine has a 3" lift running 34.5" tire's. But looks pretty stock.
I bumped once the weekend I went. Wasnt bad. Quite a bit of pin stripping. Got 2 in level now.

Reactions: hodges

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

When I was there we did FS 507,509,510. Which 2 are you talkin bout, remember FS number. Im 2 in on 32's

Reactions: hodges