Rank II

Contributor III

Florida, USA
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
Pabon
Member #

Lets grab some grub and lock our hubs. NoVa/dmv overlanders lets get together and plan trips, expo east, RTT rally. Sunday August 26th 2
Pm

Hello all, I'm not a full member yet but if it is ok I love to come by and learn a bit from you all. I drive a 2017 RAM 1500. I'm working on outfitting. Thank you for the consideration.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello all, I'm not a full member yet but if it is ok I love to come by and learn a bit from you all. I drive a 2017 RAM 1500. I'm working on outfitting. Thank you for the consideration.
Jesus, I’m not sure of proper etiquette here... but I don’t see any reason you couldn’t swing by!

Reactions: JRElaxED

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Welcome to the forum! This is an open event; actually all events posted on this thread (unless trail rides specify a minimum vehicle limit) is open to all! Looking forward to checking out the RAM. Last month we had a power wagon join us on the trail and it did amazing! If you aren't worried about the pinstriping on your vehicle and possibly a few more 3-pt turns on tight trails, then the full sized/HD vehicles are awesome for this hobby.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova