Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

Read through the entire thread... sounds like a great idea but if you go to the Store they do have Veteran rockers; that does include all military veterans. Not quite as big a cool factor as a metal emblem but it will serve its purpose. Right now the only military sticker on my vehicle is my First Sergeant chevron. I figure as a 28 year USAF retiree I earned the right to continue displaying that one.

RedLeg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
A unique decal is still a good idea... anyway to get traction on making this happen for the Vets/AD folks in the community?

Reactions: Wampa150

rgallant

Rank III

Advocate I

British Columbia
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
It will be interesting to see what they come up with if this goes ahead, it was also an interesting read of the various military post service support. Like the UK and Australia nothing in Canada, other have a nice day and you can fight the government for post service support if you go hurt.

75-2000 BC Regt Light Armored Recce (Reservist) Think Rat Patrol with really old Browning .30 cal mg's converted to 7.62, case in point my personal MG was ex USMC 1944.

Reactions: Downs

loyotadisa

Rank 0

Contributor I

FRANCE
First Name
loha
Last Name
bitadia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM
the armed forces or something that has a military feel to it? Problem I see with the first is that this is an international site, so there are a lot of different militaries to acknowledge. Maybe the logo in a sorta camo scheme? Kodi nox

Last edited:

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

the armed forces or something that has a military feel to it? Problem I see with the first is that this is an international site, so there are a lot of different militaries to acknowledge. Maybe the logo in a sorta camo scheme? Kodi nox
I see where youre coming from but different nations have different camo patterns. Im ex Rotal Navy and camo wasnt something we wore very often.

Patrick-A51

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego,California
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
w6pea
Well then we take peoples word for it. I mean what is the alternative forget the idea?

But I have yet to get any replay to the few emails and msg's I have sent about this so it might be dead anyway....

Jim
Jim
With all the bs about security and identity theft I think it’s like beating a dead horse I think you should just take some ones word for it just my thoughts ❗
Good luck

Reactions: 2xAGM114