Laurits
Last Name
Jorgensen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HamHead
Service Branch
USNCB (Seabees)
I wonder what I can produce on a 3D printer. 2 pieces, OD green and black. although I imagine that there is copywrite around the logo here.

sorry I missed the political volleys.. they are always entertaining
Just so you know, there were no volley's. That was the extent of it. If there were more posts, I didn't see them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Waaazooo

Mustang03

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Green Valley, AZ
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Lavender
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE5ATG
Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corps
I disagree with the concept of a "Overland Bound Military" sticker or patch because I think it runs counter to our group's purpose. However, being a VN combat veteran I have no objection to vehicles with your military background or service. I have some on my own truck. Let's keep the basic core principles of Overland Bound pure without muddying the message. There are literally thousands of military service stickers available on the market. Buy some of those so we can show you respect for your patriotic service, brave experience under fire and the sacrifices some have made. OK, that's my two cents.
As a retired Marine, I agree with this post. I'm new to the board but I don't see the need to subdivide the OB community based on military service.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
Air Force is the only branch with brains!, every other branch puts the enlisted in harms way, we send the officers in, if they come back we will fix the aircraft for them to go again.......

:)

And then there's this USAF...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: Downs

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
You all can "think" anything you want, bottom line is, gotta have brains to get in, We have it a ton better than all the other branches and like I said, we send the officers off to play...

Glad we can all take a joke still....LOL Thank you all for your service!

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Actually, an old Chief once told me that the original reason the Marine Corps was established was so that the Navy would have someone to dance with on those long sea voyages!
Never play gay chicken with a Marine or a Sailor. Before you know it you are married and have 3.33 adopted kids in a house with a white picket fence.

One of my favorite cartoons from Skteches World. He's a prior service Marine who turned to cartoons to help with is mental health and IMO has one of the best modern day veteran cartoons around.

(should be noted this is a joke, I am in full support of the LGBTQ community.)