midwest region meet up?

• HTML tutorial

Trailblazeman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

oswego il
Member #

hey everyone, im new to the team but have been around the scene a while. I would love to setup some kind of meet up/ scramble in the Midwest region maybe in june? anyone up for cruiz

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Welcome! Check the region forums for the Midwest. There's a decent number of us on there. We are actually going up to Michigan tomorrow for the whole weekend and exploring and camping out at Manistee National Forest. I'm sure somebody would love to meet up during that time. Look us up Facebook, Midwest Overlanders.

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app

Trailblazeman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

oswego il
Member #

Thanks a lot I will check it out! I wish I could make this weekends trip but I will definitely keep my eyes open for all the upcoming events

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Trailblazeman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

oswego il
Member #

GREAT!looks like we have plenty of people wanting to meet up! well im gonna do some research and try and find a good rally point. anyone have any good ideas?

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Kokomo, IN here. Depending on when and where I might be able to make it. Join @MidwestOverlanders facebook group for more local members and potential people to meet up with

Trailblazeman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

oswego il
Member #

im in! I need to clear it at work but I would love to come out to do some lite wheeling and camping. I would have a couple people going as well

MidwestOverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

im in! I need to clear it at work but I would love to come out to do some lite wheeling and camping. I would have a couple people going as well
There's no wheeling down there really. The spot we typically do some "wheeling" at is only about a mile in total length. I believe it was shut down for hunting like @Dingo_boy_explore mentioned.

However if you want to drive around the gravel roads, we could point you into a couple loops. I'm however testing out my rtt and annex for our upcoming Utah trip. My plan is to hike, sit around a camp fire, drink beer and talk trucks.

Trailblazeman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

oswego il
Member #

Ok well gravel roads are better than pavement in my book, and the camping looks like it would fun beer is always welcome, can you sleep in your vehicle or tents only?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk