Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Lets hear what you all got......... Lets keep it to Overlanding/Camping, no need to share your bunny pajamas from your auntie!

I got a great trailer with a RTT on it, took it to DV and we love it. Not new but new to us and I have the build thread and history on it.....

Jim

Attachments

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Merry Christmas /Happy Holidays to all, hoping everyone has safe travels, enjoys shine good food, and finds that cool piece of gear they have been wanting. Michelle and I found some much needed small gear to fill out the nooks and crannies of Eeyore the Jeep. Now we are hanging out waiting for passes to open so we can head east to Yellowstone.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Happy Day one and all! I got a Zoleo Sat Comm that I'd been wanting, excited to fire it up.

Also spent the day yesterday building a rear storage "box" from 80/20 yesterday...going to try it out in the Jeep shortly....:grinning:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Christmas might be an easy lazy holiday for me this year. All of the major hiways are closed or closed in sections. I was supposed to pile the family into the car and head north about 4 hours ... but I opened my garage door to this lolView attachment 247321
WOW talk about a white Christmas!!
Beautiful though......

Jim

Reactions: Red_Leaf_Overland

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Merry Christmas /Happy Holidays to all, hoping everyone has safe travels, enjoys shine good food, and finds that cool piece of gear they have been wanting. Michelle and I found some much needed small gear to fill out the nooks and crannies of Eeyore the Jeep. Now we are hanging out waiting for passes to open so we can head east to Yellowstone.
Yellowstone? How awesome, on my bucket list, you do reservations or camp as you go?

Be safe, Merry Christmas!

Jim

Reactions: OTH Overland

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Yellowstone? How awesome, on my bucket list, you do reservations or camp as you go?

Be safe, Merry Christmas!

Jim
Staying safe so far, freezing rain on most of the trip over. We almost always wing it, Due to the rather nasty weather that was happening across the route from WA to MT, we elected to cheat and Hotel it this time (We did choose a second floor room though so it felt kind of like a hard sided RTT...lol) So far its been way above normal temps, pouring rain and super windy. Was 50 degrees at almost 7,000 feet today... not what one expects at the end of December here.

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Sadly we were in South Carolina. Don’t get me wrong, it was a great time with our daughters and husband & grandkids. Sadly, because we missed one of the coldest Christmases on record here at home. My BILA & I have yet to exchange gifts but we always get one another things for our trucks or camp.