• HTML tutorial

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

While at the Hinkley Overland 2021 meet ran into 2 badged members rigs. Sure there were several of us on here there. I didnt even know this was going on, dumb luck I was driving by and seen it, even dumber luck, I was putting milage on the Xterra, so needless to say there was some Nissan representation there. When I left, it was 3 Nissans. My mild 2nd gen, a 1st gen with trailer, and near stock 2nd gen. Met lots of cool people and it was a great showing.

Wish I would have known about this earlier, would have loaded up with the RTT, fridge, cans and brought the family and dog to have breakfast and add to the showing.

Member 25091 @Wyotroutguy

Member 15766 @MtnBnd

You can see member 0457 (me) representing with the OLB gobi banner.

Some others....

And the most unique rig out there.....

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

Parked besides another member (the silver Gladiator) a few weeks ago at our local Döner shop in Leesburg, VA. He had the badge on the passenger side and was there with a friend.
I don't know about the Wrangler who arrived later, but at least he applied good Jeep parking etiquette :-)

64037370059__712C1DFA-A374-4DF1-8873-AEB78BF5CFAC.jpg

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

While at the Hinkley Overland 2021 meet ran into 2 badged members rigs. Sure there were several of us on here there. I didnt even know this was going on, dumb luck I was driving by and seen it, even dumber luck, I was putting milage on the Xterra, so needless to say there was some Nissan representation there. When I left, it was 3 Nissans. My mild 2nd gen, a 1st gen with trailer, and near stock 2nd gen. Met lots of cool people and it was a great showing.

Wish I would have known about this earlier, would have loaded up with the RTT, fridge, cans and brought the family and dog to have breakfast and add to the showing.

Member 25091 @Wyotroutguy

Member 15766 @MtnBnd

You can see member 0457 (me) representing with the OLB gobi banner.

Some others....

And the most unique rig out there.....
We were there too (Last pic Ram with the iKamper). Awesome day hanging out with great people.

Reactions: utspoolup

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Had my first Member sighting out here in Midland, TX. Member 7470 has a nice Blue LC with an ARB front bumper. I parked next to it at the grocery store (HEB) but didn’t get a chance to meet the member. l did snap a quick pic of their badge.

Attachments

Patman

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Hollister, Ca
First Name
Patrik
Last Name
Hultin
Member #

Saw this cool black lifted Outback on 680 this afternoon, can just make out the badge on the tailgate.

Posting while sitting at Outback,

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

HAHAHA I remember that cat from the OLB SLC garage grill meet. Its a DAM BIG RIG for sure. Ill see what I can find.

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
kept seeing this badged blue subaru next to me going through the gate to work everyday. finally tracked him down and chatted for a bit. 6510 Taz.jpg

Miamihurr

Rank I

Contributor II

Rock Spring, GA, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Moyer
Looking for an Overlanding family of 4 that my wife and I ran into the other day. We unfortunately did not exchange names or info. I regret that tremendously. They are currently on the Trans American Trail headed West. We crossed paths in Ocoee Tennessee. They drive a Tan Jeep and have an M416 trailer with RTT. If anyone can put me in contact I would appreciate it. I am not certain if they are members of this community or not but it's worth a try.