OB Approved Members Spotted Thread

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

GrumpyRam

Rank IV
Adventure

Member II

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
D
Member #

Got a two’fer this weekend. Ran into @Hourless Life while camping at the Whitmore overlook in AZ. Had a chance to talk to eric and Brittany about their amazing journey so far and their epic plans to travel the world on four wheels.
FC4FBC15-FBF1-4293-9EB6-532CA3738C77.jpeg

Then on the way home bumped into Becker0012 while stopping for lunch in St George UT.
AF9BE1AE-9E76-4D5E-BA9F-E0434947A15D.jpeg

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500

Influencer II

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Well I can’t seriously say hand in heart that they’re a member, but if they aren’t they should be and can have my tags if they’re wheeling this bad boy.

Gotta love LA
Oh man that looks like so much fun!

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500

Pathfinder I

Murray Utah
Member #

While at the Hinkley Overland 2021 meet ran into 2 badged members rigs. Sure there were several of us on here there. I didnt even know this was going on, dumb luck I was driving by and seen it, even dumber luck, I was putting milage on the Xterra, so needless to say there was some Nissan representation there. When I left, it was 3 Nissans. My mild 2nd gen, a 1st gen with trailer, and near stock 2nd gen. Met lots of cool people and it was a great showing.

Wish I would have known about this earlier, would have loaded up with the RTT, fridge, cans and brought the family and dog to have breakfast and add to the showing.

Member 25091 @Wyotroutguy

Member 15766 @MtnBnd

You can see member 0457 (me) representing with the OLB gobi banner.

Some others....

And the most unique rig out there.....

Rolando

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

Parked besides another member (the silver Gladiator) a few weeks ago at our local Döner shop in Leesburg, VA. He had the badge on the passenger side and was there with a friend.
I don't know about the Wrangler who arrived later, but at least he applied good Jeep parking etiquette :-)

64037370059__712C1DFA-A374-4DF1-8873-AEB78BF5CFAC.jpg

Roam Bearded

Rank IV

Contributor III

570 29th Street, Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

While at the Hinkley Overland 2021 meet ran into 2 badged members rigs. Sure there were several of us on here there. I didnt even know this was going on, dumb luck I was driving by and seen it, even dumber luck, I was putting milage on the Xterra, so needless to say there was some Nissan representation there. When I left, it was 3 Nissans. My mild 2nd gen, a 1st gen with trailer, and near stock 2nd gen. Met lots of cool people and it was a great showing.

Wish I would have known about this earlier, would have loaded up with the RTT, fridge, cans and brought the family and dog to have breakfast and add to the showing.

Member 25091 @Wyotroutguy

Member 15766 @MtnBnd

You can see member 0457 (me) representing with the OLB gobi banner.

Some others....

And the most unique rig out there.....
We were there too (Last pic Ram with the iKamper). Awesome day hanging out with great people.

Reactions: utspoolup