Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
This is late, mid-April my family and I went to Williams, AZ to go on the Grand Canyon Railway and met Alex, who works on the train. Didn't get his OB number, but he is a great guy and we started talking about overlanding. Highly recommend doing the Grand Canyon Railway and hotel by the way.

Free-Roemer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

I couldn’t get a picture because we were both driving. But you were the 5th gen 4Runner, gun metal grey, on hwy 305 leaving bainbridge island. I saw your emblem under the trd off-road badge.

Reactions: CR-Venturer

RS Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Stipe
Member #

Hey there Free-Roamer that was me on the 305, I noticed your rig down on Winslow Way when I was at Dept of Licensing and again as I turned on Madison, but didn't spot the emblem. Nice Taco, looks really capable. I am meeting another member, Craig - OB#17575, for the first time in PBO at Starbucks on the 305 by Walgreens 10:30 am tomorrow for coffee. Stop by if you can. It would be nice to get a group of Kitsap local OB members connected .

Reactions: CR-Venturer

Free-Roemer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

Hey there Free-Roamer that was me on the 305, I noticed your rig down on Winslow Way when I was at Dept of Licensing and again as I turned on Madison, but didn't spot the emblem. Nice Taco, looks really capable. I am meeting another member, Craig - OB#17575, for the first time in PBO at Starbucks on the 305 by Walgreens 10:30 am tomorrow for coffee. Stop by if you can. It would be nice to get a group of Kitsap local OB members connected .
I’m down. I’ll meet you guys there.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

This weekend at NWOR, I got to see many vehicles sporting their OB Member Emblems. This was the first time for me here in the middle of Washington State. It sure was great to meet and see all the vehicles there at the Rally! We had over 100 visitor Members to the OB booth at the Rally! Over 50, people interested in possibly joining up with our great community! Vance.

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
Not sure if this rig is a member or not. Don’t have a pic unfortunately but have seen Your Subaru quit a few times in Glacier, WA. Today at the parade you had to pull off to the side.

Silver older Forester. Really built up with tire carrier and all kinds of cool shit. Hope it is someone on here! Would love to meet up [emoji106]

Reactions: kkriewald and Jedi