Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Well, I'm down in San Jose, CA visiting family for the holidays, but always looking out for nicely built overlanding rigs. Stopped at a light on Capital Expressway and Tully Road, I look to my right and 3 lanes over is an OB Member! Snapped a pic as quick as possible before the light changed.
20181222_142311_HDR.jpg

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Now I can't be certain and unfortunately I couldn't get a picture, but I'm fairly certain my recce eye spotted a member badge on the left front quarter panel of a sweet looking silver Mitsubishi Pajero with some fancy wire-esque dusty gold wheels headed southbound in the border lineup into Blaine, WA today around 1320h or so. Let me know if I was right and it was you!

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
I’m not sure if this was an OB member but I was in the parking lot of Harbor Freight in Bellingham, WA and saw this very well build 2nd gen Tacoma. It was red with limb risers, snorkel, and an amazing roof rack with a dual light bar setup. It had a camper on the back that also had a roof rack and what appeared to be a first responder decal on the sides. Any clues? I meant to snap a pic but was too awe struck

Ebony M

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Red Oak, IA, USA
Member #

I'm stoked to add looking for OB Members while I'm out and about. I've already made a game of looking for others that also have Trailmanor Campers. :grinning:

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

ABout 99% sure I saw an OB member today in Langley at 200th and 64th, around 1645h. I was turning onto 64th going the opposite direction, so I only caught a glimpse of what I was pretty sure was the member badge under the trail rated badge. The rig was a totally sick, kitted out red Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a roof rack, limb lifters, an awning, light bar, big lift and mud tires, the whole nine yards. Wish I could have gotten a better look. It occurred to me later that I should have tried hailing them on CB, since I had mine on tuned to 16, but I guess I was awe struck lol

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
So I work on military base at a Special Ops squadron for a defense contractor. We're a pretty big squadron so I decide to walk the parking lot and see if I could find any OB members! Sure enough, found one and found a wanna be OB member! Once I get my business cards if I see the Toyota parked that way again I'll drop him a card since it's obvious he'd rather be offroad overlanding somewhere! I looked up OB#8350 and sent him a message, he hasn't been online since February though. OB Jeep at 19th SOS - 1.jpgOB Jeep in Parking Lot - 2.jpgWanna Be OB Vehicle in Parking Lot.jpg