• HTML tutorial

john casson

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Danville CA
Member #

We need a place to post our random member spottings... here it is:

While traveling from New Mexico to Tennessee I was keeping a sharp eye out for any overland rigs to wave at... to my disappointment I didn't have much luck until I pulled into a random gas station near the TN/AL state line.
With the plea for "potty... Potty... POTTY!" from the back seat, I had the pedal down for the next available bathroom to avoid another wet car seat incident. As I pulled into an empty parking spot I noticed a roof rack on top of a clean Tundra in the slot next to us. As we began to jettison the toddler, I took a second look and there it was; an OB badge slapped on the side of that bad boy!

Turns out, the rig belonged to member 0331 @Fieldnstreamer . Naturally we spent some time talking rigs, overlanding trips, and Overland Bound before rolling north to finish our trek back home for Christmas.

What are the odds?! Has anyone else had one of these chance encounters? Post 'em up! (Pics or it didn't happen ;) )

000020181003_154952.jpeg

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Saw a 5th Gen Tacoma with an orange off-road trailer (CO plates) coming down the Cajon Pass CA. Pretty sure I saw an OB badge above Tacoma near drivers side door. Was only able to get a couple of shitty pics due to traffic.

644BB4F3-6BC5-46A5-A777-EFCF8F698005.jpeg

EB07132D-026E-4B12-97FD-531AD4AB913F.jpeg

Last edited: