Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Pulled into a gas station, in Cody Wyoming, just now. Saw a nice looking Land Cruiser with the snorkel!!!

IMG_8505.JPG

Turns out, it's @John Dibble

IMG_8510.JPG

He's a machinist, and the fabricator, Who caters tour Overlander's. The rack he made for his Land Cruiser is one of the nicest I've seen.

IMG_8509.JPG

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

No
Member #

Keeps seeing this ridiculously nice Tacoma teasing me in San Luis Obispo. Maybe I'll run into the owner, looks like they drive a tow truck #3923View attachment 25179
I just stumbled on to this topic killing a few minutes waiting for someone. That's me and yes I do drive a tow truck. Thanks for the compliment! what do you drive? I'm all over Slo every day so I'm sure I've seen it around.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I saw an Overland Bound member on the 22 fwy about 5:15pm. It is a white Tacoma with a license plate I think says BALITACO. I was in a black Tacoma.

Sent from my LGLS991 using OB Talk mobile app

bailcraftca

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

So Cal
Member #

Saw a member yesterday on the road, Black Toyota 4Runner, w/roof rack shower mount. We were N/B I-15 in the North County area of San Diego. The Lic. # TRD TRL. I saw his emblem on the driver's side front fender. I don't know if he saw mine at the back, near the tail light.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
Spotted a member on I-15N in Temecula on the morning of the 17th. Black 4Runner IIRC, license plate is something like "Made for Dirt". Nice looking rig.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

I just stumbled on to this topic killing a few minutes waiting for someone. That's me and yes I do drive a tow truck. Thanks for the compliment! what do you drive? I'm all over Slo every day so I'm sure I've seen it around.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I saw you hooked up with Pablo too! I have a 2000 (3rd Gen) 4Runner in "desert dune" so I'm basically invisible. Lift and sliders are all you'd notice, other than the OB badge.

Reactions: 000

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
Good looking Taco Spotted on the rough trails of down town San Mateo CA.
Parked next to another beautiful sand (?) colored TRD with beautiful stainless suspension components. Was taking enough crap from the fam that I didn't stop to ogle. And I noticed a another taco parked on the street... ya know when a horse hooves the ground hoping to get on the trail? Yeah, these rigs looked ready. I didn't see OB badges but hope they're on here somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chadlyb

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

This weekend in Joshua Tree National Park - I spotted a copper colored Nissan Rogue with a FrontRunner RTT, Awning, and Rotopax at one of the campsites!

I was just passing through but had to take a picture of the awesome rig. When I reviewed it after getting home, I spotted a OB badge on the passenger side! Not sure the best way to alert you, but I just wanted to say congrats on a job well done. Rig is looking sweet!
Funny I just saw this, and thanks. I had either just gotten there or was about to leave. Good story on this, came in late to J Tree on Saturday morning and got lucky to see this site open up. Shared it with other couple who came in the night before. I had friends there over the weekend but they were in local hotels. Soon as the heat lets up will be back. Gary...

Reactions: Jaydub514

Neil Q Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Spotted this really cool Toyota Hilux belonging to fellow OB member @Neil Q Smith a few weeks ago, my little suv looks like a toy car next to it [emoji14]
View attachment 33868

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app
Hei Joey
Good to see 2 OB vehicles, side-by-side :)
Would be nice to have a few more OB members in Sandnes / Stavanger region.
Need to work on that.......
Cheers
Neil

Reactions: Viking1204